British Growers recruiting new staff
British Growers Association and Market Intelligence Services provide administrative support to the Fresh Produce Industry and market information to clients.
We require an Administrator and IT/Data Inputter to join our team. This position is flexible and can be a shared role, working on a part time basis, or a full time position for one individual.
Maintains database by identifying and solving database requirements and supports the organisation by providing administrative services
* Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting data from a bespoke software package
* Inputs information by answering questions and requests
* Prepares, checks and verifies large amounts of data in complex spreadsheets
* Organises work by reading and routing correspondence, collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
* Creates weekly data collection in season reports for customers
* Supports other team members by maintaining calendars, arranging meetings and typing minutes of meetings, conferences, and occasional travel.
* Responsibility for scheduling routine maintenance of office equipment
* Supports other team members by preparing and assembling materials for monthly meeting agenda items; issuing meeting notices, collating attendance lists, writing letters of thanks.
* Completes requests and provides information by greeting and screening customers and employees, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Maintains confidence and protects operations
High levels of Literacy & Numeracy, Data Entry Skills, Operating Systems, Meeting Planning, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Telephone Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Verbal Communication