Horticulture Week Business AwardsLondon Contact email@example.com
Stars of salad, fruit and vegetable growing sought as the 2018 Grower of the Year award categories open for entries
Entries have opened for the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2018 offering new and unrivalled opportunities for production businesses to broadcast their strengths as the UK Grower Awards joins businesses from across commercial horticulture in one great celebration of excellence.
Horticulture Week is delighted to welcome the British Growers Association once again as a partner for the 2018 Business Awards whose aim is to honour business achievement with categories celebrating outstanding production businesses alongside leading commercial operators from across the horticulture industry.
All your favourite Grower of the Year categories are there - plus some exciting new opportunities including sustainable business of the year, high growth business of the year and best employer. And don’t forget as a member of the BGA, you are entitled to a 10% discount on the entry fee.
Eight great reasons to enter
- Winning a national Horticulture Week Business Award will provide you with:
- A powerful selling point for your business, helping you to market to potential customers as best in class.
- Industry recognition for your teams, providing you with a powerful staff motivational tool.
- Membership of HW’s Business Leaders’ Board, made up of winners of HW Business Awards, providing you with an exclusive opportunity to participate in HW Business Leaders’ Round Tables throughout the year.
- A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s Business Leaders’ Gallery online, ensuring lasting recognition for your achievements.
- Multiple opportunities throughout the year to share your achievements on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your strengths to customers and peers.
- Profile in Horticulture Week Business Leaders’ Directory, further enhancing your distinction as best in class and providing further opportunities to highlight your achievements to customers.
- The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK horticulture industry, where you will benefit from networking with the leading businesses in the industry.
- An invitation to join the Horticulture Week judging panel for next year’s awards.
HW’s editors are on hand to offer advice on which categories will best meet your individual business objectives – and then work with you on how to lead the judges through the story of your achievements.
Fruit and vegetable producer categories include:
- Top fruit grower of the year (apples, pears, stone fruit)
- Soft fruit grower of the year (berries, bush fruit)
- Best new edible crop variety (fruit, vegetable, salad)
- Specialist grower of the year (cider apples, vines etc)
- Salad or vegetable grower of the year
General business categories include:
- Best sales or marketing campaign
- Business Innovation of the Year
- HW Most admired business leader Award
- Sustainable business of the year
- High growth business of the year
- New business of the year
- Employer of the year
- Consultant of the Year
Early Bird Deadline – 22nd February
The Early Bird Deadline for the Horticulture Week Business Awards is 22nd February 2018. For more details and how to enter, please go to www.horticultureweeklive.com/businessawards
Awards Presentation – June 28th
Winners of the Horticulture Week Business Awards 2018 will be announced on 28th June at a glittering evening awards dinner and presentation at the Marriot in London's Grosvenor Square.
The Horticulture Week Business Awards evening dinner and presentation includes the presentation of the newly launched Horticulture Week New Generation Awards taking place immediately before the Horticulture Week Business Awards.