British Herbs Summer event 2017Tozer Seeds Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The British Herb Trade Association are organising a Summer event at Tozer Seeds on Thursday 14th September 2017 and we would be delighted if you can join us, all the details are below.
Thursday 14th September 2017
Morning demonstrations will take place at St Mary's Church, Stoke Road, Stoke D'Abernon, Surrey, KT11 3PX.
Afternoon demonstrations and the tour of Tozer Seeds will take place at Tozer Seeds, Millwater Nursery, Ockham, Surrey, GU23 6QT.
9.15am to 3.30pm
Non Members £45+VAT
To book your place please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Company name
- Company address
- PO number (if applicable)
- Full names of delegates attending
Invoices will be raised following receipt of your booking. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
Programme as follows:
9.15am: Coffee & Registration
9.45am: Welcome address from British Herbs - Charles Seddon and Claire Donkin
10.00am: Indoor Displays/Workshops
- Understanding Flavour in Herbs (AHDB funded) - Martin Chadwick, University of Reading
- Sustainable Growing Media (AHDB funded) - Sonia Newman & Chloe Whiteside
- Optimising Biocontrol Products (AHDB funded) - Dave Chandler, Warwick HRI
- AHDB and British Herbs Research Strategy - Claire Donkin, BHTA
12.00pm: Lunch & Networking
12.45pm-1.00pm: Travel to Field Site
1.00pm: Outdoor Displays/Workshops
- Tour of Tozer Seeds - Alec Roberts, Tozer Seeds Ltd
- Soil Stabilisation to avoid rainsplash - Rob Simmons, Cranfield University
- Sprayer best practice - Silsoe Spray Applications Unit
- Current developments and future opportunities of robotics for horticulture - Pal From, University of Lincoln
3.30pm: Vote of thanks & depart